I believed the word SIMO should not new to the regular viewers on this blog. In October last year, I published an info on how to access the internet with no Wi-Fi, no SIM card in mobile phone and 10GB Free Data via the SIMO app, but it appears not everybody enjoyed the free 10GB offers because of the nature of their phones.
Now, SIMO management is back with another 10GB worth of Data for just N1! Unfortunately, the offer is limited to those who are using the newly launched Tecno Camon 16 Premier.
The SIMO app is preinstalled on the newly launched Camon 16 Premier, more like a virtual SIM that doesn’t require internet connection from your normal sim. All you need is to make sure you are within the range of 4G connectivity.
When you sign up with the SIMO app, you would see the SIMO ID on the upper side, and you will get 50MB FREE Trial Data for the first time!
Please note that this activity is only available for Nigerian SIMO users who own Camon 16 Premier phones registered in Nigeria.
How to Get SIMO 10GB for N1
1. Among your installed app on Camon 16 Premier, you’ll see the SIMO app
2. Open SIMO. (Please connect to Wi-Fi for the first time)
3. Signup or log in to the SIMO app.
4. Click SIMO “1NGN Get 10GB” event banner/ pop/ push.
5. Click the “BUY NOW” button to buy SIMO Data.
6. Choose a payment channel to pay. Confirm and pay.
7. After your payment is successful, you will get SIMO 10GB Flash-Sale immediately!
Take Note of These:
1. Activity duration: from 22nd September to 8th October.
2. Every Camon 16 Premier user has ONE chance to get 10GB with a validity of 15 days by paying 1NGN in the duration.
3. This SIMO 10GB Flash-Sale is a one-time offering.
4. Multiple users on the same device share the same chance. If one user buys this SIMO 10GB Flash-Sale with 1NGN, other users on the same device cannot buy it again.
5. This SIMO 10GB Flash-Sale could not be refunded or transferred to other users.
6. SIMO reserves the right, subject to applicable laws, to withdraw data in fraud cases. SIMO reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.